Why I love Fall

 
It's when the best shows on American TV air their brand new seasons. And thanks to the internet, I don't have to wait for them to air on Astro to get my fix. Here's what my TV schedule for this season looks like (in Malaysian time):
 
MONDAY

Once Upon a Time
Revenge
Witches of East End -- New show. Hope it's good.

TUESDAY
How I Met Your Mother
Mom -- Stars our favourite Playboy bunny, Anna Faris.
Some Girls -- OK, so this is actually a UK show. Good though.

WEDNESDAY
Person of Interest
The Originals

FRIDAY
The Vampire Diaries -- Eye candy. Aha!
Elementary
The Crazy Ones -- Sarah Michelle Gellar. I would watch anything with her in it.

SATURDAY
America's Next Top Model -- Recent seasons have been kinda "meh" but I watch anyway
Grimm -- Premiers end of this month... can't wait!

Oh no! No shows on Thursdays and Sundays. Any suggestions on what shows to fill in those slots with? Hehe. Let me know if I'm missing out on any good shows. ^_~

XOXO,
Nora.

No comments: