A good week.

What's so good about this week, you ask? Well, for starters, I launched my business page on facebook - Faaria Boutique. So now I'm officially an entrepreneur! Hihi. I gotta say, I really enjoy doing business. It gives me a satisfaction I never felt while I was employed. And that feeling is priceless. ^_~

My business page: Faaria Boutique

Alhamdulillah... The response is encouraging. People seem to like my merchandise and I've been getting great feedback from customers. But that doesn't mean I'm content.. Hehe.. There's always room for improvement. And if any of you have any suggestions or advice, please, do share! I'm still so new at this and learning as I go. So every little bit of input from you guys is a gem.. Precious. Without it I would be quite lost. So, thank you. ^_^

What made this week REALLY exciting was the arrival of the stuff I ordered from my suppliers (some foreign, some local). Since this was the first batch that I've ordered from sources other than my friend, I was really anxious while waiting for them to arrive. Oh, but when they did.. I tell you, it was like Christmas morning! (for those who celebrate Christmas lah) That's actually my favourite part of the whole process of buying & selling. The moment when you finally get your hands on the merchandise. I couldn't rip the boxes open fast enough! Haha.

Other than that, I'm also working on registering my business. I know not many would bother with it, especially for a 100% online biz.. But I'm in this for the long run so might as well kan? Byk benefit actually.. Especially now coz the government is giving all kinds of incentives to encourage people to do business. But you can't take advantage of any of that unless your business is registered. So.. Siapa2 yg belum register biz tu.. Now is the best time to do it. Hehe.

Ok.. Enough about the biz. Hee~ On a personal note, I will be travelling to KL on the 25th of January and will be there until the 30th of January. So, kawan-kawan yang duduk kat KL & the surrounding area, kita jumpa di sana ok? Rindu kamu semua.

Until next time, dearies!

XOXO,
msfaaria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ms nora, i've browse thru fb everyday and that one day i stumble upon ur business page faaria boutique at the right hand side of the homepage. i'd like to know how did you manage to gain likes in short period of time (with thousands of hits within a month)? what are the steps or any budget required for the target purpose? i'm interested to know and hopefully you can share the knowledge and information with us. TQ :)

ninie from sarawak