New hobby

Had my first ever knitting lesson today.  It was FUN!  Seriously, I didn't expect to enjoy it that much. Sure, I was interested... but also kinda intimidated by how difficult it looked.  Luckily, I have a great teacher, Madam Ranong of Ran & Nong Creations (at the Twin Tower Centre, 2 1/2 mile). She's super nice and quickly put me at ease.  The atmosphere was nice too.  Not formal... more like a gathering of old friends.  We didn't just knit.. we talked, laughed, and even had a bite or two to eat.  The class was supposed to be only 2.5 hours, from 10AM-12:30PM but I stayed until 3PM! Yep... I had that much fun.  I've scheduled my next lesson on Monday morning. Haha.. X sabarnye.

What makes it even more exciting was seeing Madam Ranong's creations.  I'm now motivated to learn coz I wanna be able to make all those stuff too.  Here are some patterns that I hope to try once I have the skills:

 
 
 
 
Nice right? InsyaAllah, someday I'll get there. Ameen.
 
 
XOXO,
Nora

 

No comments: