GLAM & LOVE

My day started with a little glam.. No, not that glam.. G.L.A.M. Eh.. Isn't that a Fergie song? Haha..  It stands for Green Leaders Academy Malaysia. Sounds like an environmental activist group huh? But it's actually where business people share their business knowledge and experiences with other business people. It was certainly enlightening and I got a few useful tips on social media marketing and creating more engagement with yout audience. The best part? It's free. I hear they have classes once a week. Too bad I don't live in KL.

Fast forward to later in the afternoon... Finally got to spend some quality time with mrfarme. ♡♡♡ Had a nice time at Publika... He showed me a really cool shop called Outdated. Love the stuff there.. Mostly vintage and novelty items. Then we had a little something to bite at Journal by Plan B, our new favourite eatery. Hehe... I'm lucky to have a partner who enjoys good food as much as I do. Other people come to KL to shop,  I come to eat! Haha.. But now I have my trusty Premium Beautiful corset to keep me from getting too fat. Hoho..

Our last stop before heading home was at MPH where I found "The Knitting Book". If you recall, I've just picked up knitting as a hobby. The book covers all the basics and even some advanced techniques. Also, there are a few nice projects I'd like to try. Tomorrow I'm planning on searching for some knitting tools and materials. They're really difficult to find in Kuching. Quite a number of my close friends are preggers at the moment so they'll probably be getting knitted baby stuff from me.. Assuming I can finish them all in time. :-D

That's all for now. 'Til next post.

XOXO,
Nora.


The Knitting Book. Can't wait to try out some of the patterns.
Msfaaria & Mrfarme. FYI, I'm wearing the Rachel dress in yellow. ^_~
Mrfarme browsing the menu @ Journal by Plan B, Publika.


I had some pita bread.
 
And some café latté.

 Love to eat. Om nom nom...
 
Chinese New Year decorations are up @ Publika. 

 
Funny poster @ Outdated, Publika.

No comments: