Thank you, Hanis Haizi!

It's 3:15AM and I'm wide awake. I'm not even a wee bit sleepy... I'm too excited. Something has just clicked inside me and I feel like a completely different person. Remember how in an earlier post I said I would try to change? Well, I'm enforcing that change NOW. No more whining and complaining (even in my mind) about how other people's lives are better than mine. No more feeling sorry for myself and getting all depressed because other people have accomplished things that I have not. All this time, I've been so hung up on all the things I don't have.. but NOT ONCE have I actually tried to look for a way to GET THEM. Terrible, I know. But I really never realised that the solutions to all my problems were always right in front of me... if only I had bothered to look properly. And really, all it takes to turn my life around is an attitude adjustment.

It's a choice. What do you choose?

So, what brought about this SUDDEN transformation? It's all thanks to an amazingly inspiring woman by the name of Hanis Haizi. I'm sure at least some of you have already heard of her. She is THE top agent for Premium Beautiful, earns a 6 figure monthly income, and still has time to indulge in her passion for designer handbags and shoes. I've only just heard of her recently... and earlier tonight after the Arsenal v. Stoke match I decided to Google her and came across her blog www.hanishaizi.com. You can read all about her fabulous life there. But what I was interested in was the "Testimonial" section. And there I found her entry titled "Confession of a housewife" and discovered that before she became THE Hanis Haizi, she was just like any other woman. In fact, when I read that post, I felt that she was a lot like me.. only in slightly different circumstances. Like me, she had no desire to get a "real job" and would feel left behind upon seeing other people progressing in their lives. She felt sorry for herself.. much like how I felt not too long ago. Here's an excerpt from her post that really hit a nerve (especially the last line):

And one day, i tengah scroll2 my FB.. or Friendster kot. I tengok my friends.. Uniten or TIKL semuanya ada PROGRESS. some of them engineers.. lecturers.. or sambung masters kat overseas ade yg tengah buat phD pun! Bukan perasaan hasad dengki ok. PHD. At the age of what 25?!! Akuu???????? dimanakah aku berada? Oh noooo!!!!!! goshhh i felt soo down n down down berhari2.. aku nanges. Meratapi nasib. Salah siapa? No one!! I have no income (ade la takat nuffnang punya haha), no house, no car, no job NADA!!!



And then i pray so hard every day mintak Allah bukakkan pintu rezeki. I want my life back. I nak jadi somebody yang boleh dibanggakan. Tak kesah la dalam apa2.. bidang..

Seriously, I almost cried reading those two sentences. That is exactly how I feel. She then goes on to tell the story of how she started with Premium Beautiful and how much her life has changed since then.
Alhamdullilah! I'm so blessed with my life. I think ada hikmah kenapa i tak kerja dulu... otherwise I takkan jumpa this wonderful bizz! My life has change 360 degree! Not only I changed, but those yang bersama-sama hanis dari awal sehingga kini pun sama2 turut berubah! Syukur!!


With the right determination and guidance you will be succeed!!! Yeahh I believe that!!

Hanis Haizi, Premium Beautiful *Top Agent
 

Well, she is a HUGE success now. What's more, she's helped countless others become successful too. If you read her blog, you'll discover how she didn't receive much support or guidance from anyone. She carved her own path to success through trial and error. And now, she's sharing her methods with anyone who would care to learn and listen. For that, I truly admire her. And just from that single blog post I learned a few things. I learned that you shouldn't set any limits to your potential... reach for the stars! And though there will be ups and downs, you should never, ever, despair and lose hope. Find a solution! There is always a way.

I had thought to join the Premium Beautiful biz just as a side income.. you know, try try first. Heh. But after reading that post, I'm all in... Go BIG or Go HOME! Why settle for RM3,000 a month when there is the potential to earn more? Much, much, more! It's not about being greedy and materialistic. It's about reaching your full potential and not limiting yourself. And I have full confidence in Hanis as our group's CDM to guide us all to success. Thank you, Hanis Haizi, for opening my eyes!


XOXO,
Nora
 

No comments: