Chinese New Year 2013 in Pictures

As you all know, yesterday we ushered in the year of the snake. Went Chinese New Year visiting to my Ee Ee Annie's house and spent all day there. It was really nice to be able to catch up with my dear cuzzies.. CNY is pretty much the only time we get to meet coz they're all studying/working overseas. :'( 
 
But I'm gonna make sure they all come back for my wedding! Heeee~ :-D

Anyway, here are some photos from yesterday. Not that many la... Too busy gossiping to take pictures. Ha! :-P

XOXO,
Nora

Outfit: Cream lace jacket, blood red silk skirt, golden clutch.

Cousins. From left: Petrina, Rahil, Nora (that's me!), and Charlotte. Annette missing in action.

After feasting on chicken curry & korma (no pictures of those, too hungry.. terus makan je. heh),
we headed to the living room for biscuits and cakes!

No "Open House" celebration in Sarawak would be complete without Kek Lapis.

Biscuits. Of course, my fave was the choc chip cookies! Even "tapau" some home. Hehe.

Justin looking dapper in his shirt and bow-tie. He's growing up so fast.

I love how Charlotte did her hair. She just clipped it to one side and voila!


Hanging out in the kitchen with Poh Poh.

Charlotte & Ee Ee Annie.
 
Update: Video of the Lion Dance at Ee Ee Annie's house here:
 
 


No comments: