Overcoming writer's block

What to do when you have writer's block:
  • Stare at the blank page for 15 minutes.
  • Copy + paste an article from an obscure magazine or blog and pass it off as your own.
  • Stand on your head to get the creative juices flowing.
  • Make a cup of coffee.
  • Drink the coffee.
  • Have a red velvet cheesecake.
  • Watch your favourite TV show.
  • Check Facebook.
  • Stare at the blank page again.
  • Give up and just post pictures from your last vacation, even though nobody really wants to see them.
So... here are some pics from my trip to KL...or, rather, during the Formula 1 Malaysia Grand Prix (Yep! Grandstand tix, y'all!). Really, I got nothing right now. My brain is still on holiday... and is already planning my next holiday. Hehehe.




 












Yes, I was too lazy to think up some witty captions to go with the photos. *Sigh*. Maybe things will get better after a few more days of "work".  I will say that I had a blast during this trip.  I met up with a few friends, did a bit of shopping (of course!) and even managed to slot in a couple of business meetings.  What did you guys get up to during the school holiday?

XOXO,
Nora
 

No comments: