Shopaholics rejoice!

OK. I'm super duper excited to share with you a website that I came across while searching for designer bags and shoes for my "hantaran"... Finally, a legit excuse to shop for designer goods! Haha!

Anyway, the website is www.shopbop.com. It is just.... AWESOME! They carry loads of designer brands. Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Diane von Furstenberg, Vera Wang, Alexander Wang, Badgley Mischka, to name a few. And that's just the tip of the iceberg! Best part is... they can ship to Malaysia for FREE. Hehehe.. Don't you just love the internet? And globalisation?

Here are a few items that caught my eye:

Love this! So sweet. Need to decide on the colour. Pink?...

...or Blue? Can I have both? Haha!

Hmm... I'm detecting a theme in my selection of bags.

Never heard of Loeffler Randall. But I love the patterns on this clutch.

Look. Matching shoes! Hehe.

I'm considering this as my wedding shoe instead of using it as "hantaran".


Well, hello there, gorgeous!

Best kannnn? Banyaaaaaak lagi yang best2. They even have some vintage Chanel pieces, which are of course sooooo out of my budget. *Sigh*. So, fellow shopaholics... warm up your fingers for an online shopping marathon! 'Til next time, babes.

XOXO,
Nora

No comments: