What's new at Faaria Boutique

This week has been all about venturing into new territory for Faaria Boutique. I guess I was just in the mood to spice things up a bit. So what's new?

On Monday, I introduced the "Pop-up Store". As the name implies, it'll just "pop-up" from time to time carrying stuff that I wouldn't normally sell in my store. I think it's a great way to keep things fresh. Right now, the Pop-up Store is carrying premium athletic gear from Lululemon Athletica. How did I pull that off? Haha! I just got lucky. My cousin wanted to test the Malaysian market and I agreed to promote it on my website. Yes, people! I'm open to collaborations. So, if any of you have cool stuff you would like me to help promote and sell through Faaria Boutique, just let me know. I'm not fussy when it comes to terms. I enjoy doing this. It's so satisfying... even if I don't make much out of it. Heh.


Lululemon @ Faaria Boutique! Weeee~


On Tuesday, I bought a domain name for Faaria Boutique. The new address is www.faaria.com . You can still access the website via the old address, but the new one is much easier to remember right? Hehe. Anyway, I've been meaning to do it for a while now... but never got round to doing it (ever the procrastinator... Haih!). Why now? I don't know. I guess it just felt right. Yes, I'm a touchy feely person. I rely on my instincts and emotions when making a decision. Perhaps not the best way to go about doing things.. but that's just how I am. Heh.

On Wednesday,... nothing happened coz I was sick. I'm feeling better now though! Thanks for your concern. :-)

And TODAY, on a whim, I created an instagram account for Faaria Boutique. Quick! Follow @faariaboutique on instagram NOW! Heee~ I haven't worked out all the details yet... but there are a few things I would like to try with the new instagram account. Perhaps exclusive deals just for our instagram followers. Hehe. So if you don't want to miss out, FOLLOW US, please! ^_^

So now you're all caught up with the latest developments at Faaria Boutique. Who knows what will come next? I'm open to suggestions, if you have any. E-mail me at msfaaria@gmail.com .

XOXO,
Nora.

No comments: