Marine Essence Personal Care Range

You've all heard of the Marine Essence beauty bar. I've been raving about it for more than a month now. Now there's a whole range of products in the Marine Essence line -- the beauty bar which we all know and love, liquid body wash, shampoo, and even toothpaste (coming soon)!
 
So what's so great about the Marine Essence range? For starters, It's paraben free and SLES free. Parabens are widely used as preservatives in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. Some studies have shown that the presence of parabens may be associated with the occurrence of breast cancer. While it may not directly cause breast cancer, it may increase the risk of it! Huhu.. And what about SLS/SLES (sodium lauryl sulfate OR sodium laureth sulfate)? SLES are actually found in over 90% of personal care products! It's the stuff that makes our soaps and shampoos foamy. Nice? Not so! They break down our skin's barrier, which may cause dry skin and premature aging (oh no!). Furthermore, they may combine with other chemicals to form "nitrosamine" -- a potent carcinogen! Best to avoid these harmful chemicals then, right? Sadly, that's easier said than done, as most cosmetic and personal care products still contain parabens and SLES.

Of course, that's not the only reason to love the Marine Essence range. All products in the Marine Essence range contain a unique blend of Bamboo Salt, Pu Erh tea leaf extract, and other carefully selected organic ingredients. Why bamboo salt and Pu Erh tea extract? Bamboo salt is a rich source of minerals to nourish the skin and hair... and Pu Erh tea is a powerful anti-oxidant which helps to remove free radicals and at the same time helps to repair and renew skin and hair cells. Let's take a look at the ingredients (and their benefits) for the body wash and shampoo.


 
OK. So in theory, Marine Essence is a great product. How about in real life? Let me tell you... It exceeds my own expectations. I was kind of sceptical at first.. But I fell in love with the beauty bar immediately after the first use! My skin feels softer, pimples go away faster, and dark patches are gradually getting lighter... and the scent.. so refreshing! I use it on my face, too. No need to buy expensive facial wash anymore. Hehe.. Don't take my word for it... Try it yourself! Hehe.. I've just gotten my hands on the liquid body wash and shampoo... And I expect that they too will live up to the hype. I'll update later with testimonials from other users. Need to compile them first. ^_^
 
Til next time!
 
The amazing Marine Essence beauty bar! HOT! HOT! HOT!

XOXO,
Nora

Contact me for enquiries and orders: 017-7350337
Want to be an agent/distributor? You're most welcome to join us. ^_~

No comments: